Meme from Reesa!

Sunday, May 06, 2007

I’ve been tagged by Reesa!

What are three of the stupidest things you’ve done in your life?

  • Once took an ill-advised (financially) vacation.
  • Not finished those last three credits for my undergrad degree.
  • Failed to seek more change and adventure.

At the current moment, who has the most influence on your life?

  • The Mister! He is so supportive and encouraging!

If you were given a time machine that functioned, and you were allowed to only pick five people to dine with, who would you pick?

  • Emily Dickinson
  • Sergei Rachmaninov
  • Charles Dickens
  • Samuel Clemens
  • Amy Beach

If you had three wishes that were not supernatural, what would they be?

  • World Peace
  • Win $200 million lottery.
  • Long, healthy lives with peaceful passings for all my loved ones.

Someone is visiting your hometown/place where you live at the moment. Name two things you regret your city not having, and two things people should avoid.

  • An ocean and great weather.
  • Avoid the weather and planning outdoor activities (in case of weather).

Name one event that has changed your life.

  • Getting mono and CFS in and for most of my twenties.

Question Number 7: Is not a question. It’s a command. Tag five other people.

Well, I would! But I’m new to blogging around here, so, um, I really don’t know five people well enough! If you feel like playing, then let me know in the comments, and I’ll link you here!

5 Comments:

Are you saying that the weather's bad up there? LOL

Nice to see you posting! We wanna know more - post again soon!

LOL I've got over 130 credit hours but not towards one degree. I can empathize with that! But it's never too late, you know - a lot of colleges will give you credit back to 10 years or more!

Huggs,
Reesa

By Blogger Reesa Roberts, at  

Wow...We have something in common. I had mono in my twenties also...and just had another bout with CFS. How you hanging in there?

By Blogger Greenwoman, at  

Oh greenwoman, I'm sorry. It's an awful thing, CFS is.

I'm doing well, actually. Thank goodness. There was a time I never thought that day would come, but it did! I have to be smart about what I eat and do yoga every day, but otherwise, I'm good! Thank the heavens, for sure!

By Blogger storynattie, at  

Nattie, I tagged you again! LOL

By Blogger Reesa Roberts, at  

Its amazing how simple diet and exercise changes can make such a difference with this illness isn't it? I'm glad you are doing well! Blessings!!

By Blogger Greenwoman, at  

Post a Comment

Due to the erotic nature of my stories, please go here if you are under legal age.