D/s with Anita Blake

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Have you read any books in the Anita Blake series, by Laurell K. Hamilton?

The wonderful thing about paranormal and horror genre, is that it seems to allow kink and D/s themes in a commercial book.

I just love the way she portrays Nathan. He’s strong, he goes after what he wants, and yet he’s so beautifully submissive. Anita loves him, but she doesn’t quite give him the dominance (and sensitivity) that he needs. It’s taken her awhile to even respect his needs, respect him the way he is.

And the way The Harlequin ended! Asher--be still my soul--is going to teach Anita about submission in the next book. Whew, boy, do I want to see that. We’re talking hands-on training, Anita going under, feeling all those feelings for the first time with Asher.

Now that’s something to wait for!

Speaking of fiction, I’ll finally be delivering on my promise (and Reesa’s generosity) on Friday, with the first FREE installment of one of my more popular short stories, The Contract.

1 Comments:

Hi, Nattie! I've never seen those books before! Thanks - I can't wait to get one!

Huggs,
Reesa

By Blogger Reesa Roberts, at  

Post a Comment

Due to the erotic nature of my stories, please go here if you are under legal age.