Fictional Spankings?

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

I haven't known what to talk about here. My Mister Sir is off working for months at a time. One of those things you just have to do, sometimes.

Without him here, spanking me, I feel like I'm hardly living the lifestyle.

I remember once reading that in spanking fiction, spankings need to be "more than real life" in order to get the same effect. For me, when Mister Sir is home and spanking me, my fictional spankings are soooooo much shorter and gentler.

When he is gone and the memory that spankings actually hurt fades (as it always does, lol), my fictional spankings become longer and harder.

When I read others' spanking fiction, it can never be too harsh. The more I can feel like I'm getting a spanking vicariously, the better. And the longer a scene, the more chance I have of imagining myself into a vicarious experience.

I miss real spankings. He'll be home soon.

What about you? How do you like your fictional spankings? The same as real life? Different?

7 Comments:

My fictional spanking

http://spleenal.blogspot.com/2008/01/spank-wife-part-one.html

By Blogger spleenal, at  

Interesting, Nattie. I never looked at it that way before. I do tend to vary in how I like my fictional spankings. And yes now I can see how it might depend on how many spankings I'm getting in my life.

Off the topic, but not really, I love your Sanders Center stories over on D&D.com. Any chance you might write more of those? Better yet, can you open a place like that? :)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at  

You're a talented comic artist (what's the correct term?), spleenal!

By Blogger storynattie, at  

Just a theory, Faith, lol. I could be wrong!

I believe the next Sanders Center starts not this weekend, but maybe the weekend after? I'm pretty sure, at least!

And, boy, I want a Rick! Boy, do I want a Rick! And a Sanders Center!

By Blogger storynattie, at  

PS: Faith, where are my manners?! Thank you. You made my night! :-)

By Blogger storynattie, at  

I LOVE Rick! Talk about yummy! You made my night too -I can't wait to read the next one.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at  

i now live alone and often wish ; could be given a real old fashioned spanking by a pretty woman

By Anonymous Anonymous, at  

Post a Comment

Due to the erotic nature of my stories, please go here if you are under legal age.